Ansell 09-430 Scorpio Neoprene Chemical Resistant Gauntlets 31 Inch
Top-of-the-range neoprene delivering excellent wide-ranging chemical protection
Key features and benefits
- Cotton Jersey liner
- Comfortable anatomical glove shape which follows the contours of the hand at rest
- Top quality neoprene coating
Availability: In stock
- Protects against a wide range of oils, acids, caustics, alcohols and many solvents
- Good resistance to all mechanical hazards
- Special Hi-Lo insulated gauntlet option with quilted cotton liner, for use in both hot and cold temperatures. Permits intermittent handling in hot liquids up to 180°C and handling in cold temperatures down to -25°C
- Improves dexterity and reduces hand fatigue
- Certified FDA21 CFR 177-2600
- Extruding, bending and punching shapes
- Fabricating metal parts, glass sheets
- Foundry operations
- Handling materials with sharp or rough edges
- Processing sheets, coils, tubes
- Unexpected leakages spills or other releases
Standards and certifications
Anti-static No Available Sizes 10 Chlorinated No Coating Color Black Coating Material Neoprene Construction Supported Cuff Style Gauntlet Finishing Smooth Grip Design Smooth Finish Latex Free Yes Length 800 mm/ 31 inches Liner Color Black Liner Material Cotton Jersey Silicone Free Yes Thickness Not applicable
|Glove Type||Neoprene, Waterproof, EN388 Abrasion Resistance 3, EN388 Cut Resistance 1, EN388 Tear Resistance 2, EN388 Puncture Resistance 1, EN374 A Methanol, EN374 K Sodium hydroxide 40%, EN374 L Sulfuric acid 96%|
We use a variety of carriers to ship goods to our customers to give you the best delivery service possible. These include DPD, UK Mail and Royal Mail.
Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout stage or a shipping quote can be obtained in your shopping cart.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship spray paint and aerosols internationally.
Customers selecting this delivery option will usually have their orders delivered in 1 - 3 working days. We usually dispatch all orders within 48 hours of ordering and whenever possible the same day. Free delivery on orders over £50.*
Next Day Delivery
Customers selecting this delivery option will have their order delivered the next working day, orders need to be placed before 3pm for this service.*
Next day is the next working day so an order placed on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
All deliveries are dispatched with a courier unless the Royal Mail option is selected. Deliveries may require a signature on delivery.
* Due to our couriers charging additional shipping costs to certain UK postcodes we have to unfortunately charge additional shipping costs to these postcode areas as follows.
AB 31-38 & 40-56, BT, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA ,KW ,PA, PH ,ZE
Additional costs will be charged at the checkout and the delivery lead time will be extended by an extra day.
All orders should be received by our UK customers in a maximum 5 working days, if your order has not been received by this time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0191 3773737.