Ansell 11-402 Hyflex Gloves Water-based polyurethane multi-purpose glove with enhanced comfort
The new Ansell 11-402, water-based polyurethane HyFlex® gloves are a radical leap forward in long-term safety and care for the environment.
Availability: Out of stock
- The new, water-based polyurethane HyFlex® gloves are a radical leap forward in long-term safety and care for the environment.
- Using water instead of dimethylformamide solvent in the manufacture of polyurethane gloves increases the safety of Ansell workers. Furthermore, it results in much more environmentally friendly manufacturing.
- Finally, our customers also benefit from this manufacturing technique: water-based polyurethane enhances the dexterity and comfort of the glove, as the polyurethane doesn’t penetrate inside it.
- The seamless glove offers very good fit, dexterity and flexibility.
- Excellent breathability.
- Improved wear life due to abrasion resistance.
- The HyFlex® 11-402 combines a high-visibility yellow liner with water-based polyurethane coating.
- Antistatic according to EN1149
- Finishing works
- General handling
- Delicate manipulation
- Building materials handling
- Truck, fork-lift and crane driving
- Warehouse work
We use a variety of carriers to ship goods to our customers to give you the best delivery service possible. These include DPD, UK Mail and Royal Mail.
Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout stage or a shipping quote can be obtained in your shopping cart.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship spray paint and aerosols internationally.
Customers selecting this delivery option will usually have their orders delivered in 1 - 3 working days. We usually dispatch all orders within 48 hours of ordering. Free delivery on orders over £50.*
Next Day Delivery
Customers selecting this delivery option will have their order delivered the next working day, orders need to be placed before 3pm for this service.*
Next day is the next working day so an order placed on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
All deliveries are dispatched with a courier unless the Royal Mail option is selected. Deliveries will usually require a signature on delivery.
* Due to our couriers charging additional shipping costs to certain UK postcodes we have to unfortunately charge additional shipping costs to these postcode areas as follows.
AB 31-38 & 40-56, BT, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA ,KW ,PA, PH ,ZE
Additional costs will be charged at the checkout and the delivery lead time will be extended by an extra day.
All orders should be received by our UK customers in a maximum 5 working days, if your order has not been received by this time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0191 3773737.