12 Pairs Ansell 11-800 Hyflex Grey Nitrile Gloves
HyFlex® 11-800 Our legendary first-to-market foam coating provides more breathability that extends workers’ comfort. The foam nitrile coating promotes better grip allowing the worker to perform tactile tasks with ease
|12 Pairs Ansell 11-800 Hyflex Grey Nitrile Gloves XL||9|
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: £36.29
Special Price Excl. VAT: £9.18 Incl. VAT: £11.02
Key features and benefits
- Our legendary first-to-market foam coating provides more breathability that extends workers’ comfort. The foam nitrile coating promotes better grip allowing the worker to perform tactile tasks with ease
- Tailored fit at the base of the pinky finger better matches natural hand contours
- Benefits from proprietary washing process that efficiently extracts impurities to deliver a cleaner, more comfortable glove. Independently certified as skinfriendly by the Oeko-Tex® testing & certification system
- No transfer of silicone contaminants to metal parts prior to painting
- Ansell ZONZ™ Comfort Fit technology for enhanced fit and improved feel
- More durability vs the original design
- Benefits from proprietary washing process that efficiently extracts impurities to deliver a cleaner, more comfortable glove
- The improved coating offers improved grip in dry and slightly oily environments along with an extended durability compared to its previous formulation
- Adjusting systems and screwing
- Fastening components, parts
- Handling incoming goods
- Loading and unloading trucks and vehicles
- Loading trucks & vehicles
- Lock smith
- Picking, fastening components
- Product shipping, transport and delivery
|Available Sizes||6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11|
|Coating Material||Foam Nitrile|
|Length||199 - 265 mm/ 7.8 - 10.4 inches|
|Washing Temperature||40 °C (104 °F)|
Standards and certifications
|Glove Type||Nitrile, Waterproof, EN388 Abrasion Resistance 3, EN388 Cut Resistance 1, EN388 Tear Resistance 3, EN388 Puncture Resistance 1|
We use a variety of carriers to ship goods to our customers to give you the best delivery service possible. These include DPD, UK Mail and Royal Mail.
Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout stage or a shipping quote can be obtained in your shopping cart.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship spray paint and aerosols internationally.
Customers selecting this delivery option will usually have their orders delivered in 1 - 3 working days. We usually dispatch all orders within 48 hours of ordering and whenever possible the same day. Free delivery on orders over £50.*
Next Day Delivery
Customers selecting this delivery option will have their order delivered the next working day, orders need to be placed before 3pm for this service.*
Next day is the next working day so an order placed on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
All deliveries are dispatched with a courier unless the Royal Mail option is selected. Deliveries may require a signature on delivery.
* Due to our couriers charging additional shipping costs to certain UK postcodes we have to unfortunately charge additional shipping costs to these postcode areas as follows.
AB 31-38 & 40-56, BT, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA ,KW ,PA, PH ,ZE
Additional costs will be charged at the checkout and the delivery lead time will be extended by an extra day.
All orders should be received by our UK customers in a maximum 5 working days, if your order has not been received by this time please contact us at email@example.com or on 0191 3773737.