Ansell Hyflex 11-840 Nitrile Foam Gloves
Ansell introduces the HyFlex® 11-840 featuring patent pending FORTIX™ technology allowing for increased comfort and durability. The best general purpose glove Ansell has ever produced.
Availability: Out of stock
Key features and benefits
- The nitrile patent pending foam coating is 20% more breathable than earlier formulations - for cooler, drier hands and less sweat
- Snug, second-skin tailoring tightens the fit across the palm for added comfort and tactility improving dexterity when moving between tasks
- Ergonomic fit Optimized knitting at the base of the pinky finger, across the finger tips and through the palm matches natural hand contours
- Silicone-free. No transfer of silicone contaminants to metal parts prior to painting
- A new standard for glove life in light duty applications
- Ansell FORTIX™ Abrasion Resistance Technology
- Provides longer continuous wear times inabrasive environments
- 20% more breathable vs standard safety gloves for cooler, drier hands
- Form-fitting liner offers a secure and comfortable fit to optimize worker performance
- Adjusting parts, systems
- Adjusting systems and screwing
- Assembling and mounting components
- Assembly & disassembly of equipment
- Assembly & inspection of components
- Chassis assembly, body trimming
- Picking, fastening components
|Available Sizes||6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11|
|Coating Material||Foam Nitrile|
|Length||200-270 mm/ 8-10 inches|
|Liner Color||Black and Grey|
|Liner Material||Nylon - Spandex|
|Washing Temperature||40 °C (104 °F)|
Standards and certifications
|Glove Type||Nitrile, Water Repellent, EN388 Abrasion Resistance 4, EN388 Cut Resistance 2, EN388 Tear Resistance 3, EN388 Puncture Resistance 1|
We use a variety of carriers to ship goods to our customers to give you the best delivery service possible. These include DPD, UK Mail and Royal Mail.
Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout stage or a shipping quote can be obtained in your shopping cart.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship spray paint and aerosols internationally.
Customers selecting this delivery option will usually have their orders delivered in 1 - 3 working days. We usually dispatch all orders within 48 hours of ordering. Free delivery on orders over £50.*
Next Day Delivery
Customers selecting this delivery option will have their order delivered the next working day, orders need to be placed before 3pm for this service.*
Next day is the next working day so an order placed on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
All deliveries are dispatched with a courier unless the Royal Mail option is selected. Deliveries will usually require a signature on delivery.
* Due to our couriers charging additional shipping costs to certain UK postcodes we have to unfortunately charge additional shipping costs to these postcode areas as follows.
AB 31-38 & 40-56, BT, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA ,KW ,PA, PH ,ZE
Additional costs will be charged at the checkout and the delivery lead time will be extended by an extra day.
All orders should be received by our UK customers in a maximum 5 working days, if your order has not been received by this time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0191 3773737.