Size 8 M 12 Pairs Ansell AlphaTec 58-330 Green Nitrile Chemical Gloves AquaDri
The AlphaTec® AquaDri® two-layer construction keeps hands dryer for longe rand greater comfort and performance. An inner soft foam coating with proprietary AquaDri® technology offers unrivalled moisture absorption
Availability: In stock
Permeation breakthrough times according to EN374-3:2003 Click here
Less sweat equals greater comfort and performance
- The AlphaTec® AquaDri® two-layer construction keeps hands dryer for longe rand greater comfort and performance. An inner soft foam coating with proprietary AquaDri® technology offers unrivalled moisture absorption: 10 times more than traditional cotton-flocked linings on average
- As a precautionary measure the superior nitrile film gives advanced chemical protection against incidental exposure to bases, oils, fuels, some solvents, greases and animal fats
- The reversed-lozenge finish provides improved dry and wet grip, delivering optimal results in dry or wet conditions
- The high-performance nitrile compound offers superior snag, puncture and abrasion protection compared to rubber or neoprene
- A foldable cuff gutter prevents dripping on the forearm
Antistatic according to EN1149
- Coating material Nitrile
- Cuff style Gauntlet
- AQL 1.5
- Size 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Thickness mm 26 mil (12 shell, 14 lining)
- Liner Material Aquadri® 2
- Colour Sea Green
- Powder free Powder-free
- Length mm 300 mm, 12"
- Changing oil, ﬁxing pumps
- Painting, sealing, packaging
- Chemicals mixing/ handling/ transferring/ pouring/ blending
- Opening, draining pumps/valves
We use a variety of carriers to ship goods to our customers to give you the best delivery service possible. These include DPD, UK Mail and Royal Mail.
Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout stage or a shipping quote can be obtained in your shopping cart.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship spray paint and aerosols internationally.
Customers selecting this delivery option will usually have their orders delivered in 1 - 3 working days. We usually dispatch all orders within 48 hours of ordering. Free delivery on orders over £50.*
Next Day Delivery
Customers selecting this delivery option will have their order delivered the next working day, orders need to be placed before 3pm for this service.*
Next day is the next working day so an order placed on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
All deliveries are dispatched with a courier unless the Royal Mail option is selected. Deliveries will usually require a signature on delivery.
* Due to our couriers charging additional shipping costs to certain UK postcodes we have to unfortunately charge additional shipping costs to these postcode areas as follows.
AB 31-38 & 40-56, BT, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA ,KW ,PA, PH ,ZE
Additional costs will be charged at the checkout and the delivery lead time will be extended by an extra day.
All orders should be received by our UK customers in a maximum 5 working days, if your order has not been received by this time please contact us at email@example.com or on 0191 3773737.