Ansell 11-616 Hyflex PU Gloves Blue / Black
ANSELL 11-616 HyFlex THE NEXT GENERATION GLOVE IN COMFORT, DEXTERITY AND FLEXIBILITY
Availability: In stock
The next generation glove in comfort, dexterity and flexibility
- Almost a second skin, this very thin glove offers outstanding comfort, fit and sensitivity for the most delicate handling.
- 18-gauge knitting technology allows this glove to be ultra-thin yet tough.
- Designed for a wide range of lightweight applications in dry or slightly oily environments, it is ideal for workers who need a higher level of fit, touch and precision than that offered by their current gloves.
- Also ideal for applications where cotton gloves or no gloves at all are used despite the risk of scrapes, blisters and minor injuries.
- In addition, the 11-618 and 11-616 dark liners are well-suited for environments that present a certain degree of dirt.
- Light assembly applications requiring a high degree of precision
- Final assembly, airco, electrical engines, wire harness assembly, adjusters work
- White goods and electrical goods
- Cosmetics/plastics (also packaging stage)
- Finishing works
- Picking and fitting small pieces (bearings, springs...)
- Category II
|Glove Type||PU, EN388 Abrasion Resistance 2, EN388 Cut Resistance 1, EN388 Tear Resistance 2, EN388 Puncture Resistance 1|
We use a variety of carriers to ship goods to our customers to give you the best delivery service possible. These include DPD, UK Mail and Royal Mail.
Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout stage or a shipping quote can be obtained in your shopping cart.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship spray paint and aerosols internationally.
Customers selecting this delivery option will usually have their orders delivered in 1 - 3 working days. We usually dispatch all orders within 48 hours of ordering and whenever possible the same day. Free delivery on orders over £50.*
Next Day Delivery
Customers selecting this delivery option will have their order delivered the next working day, orders need to be placed before 3pm for this service.*
Next day is the next working day so an order placed on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
All deliveries are dispatched with a courier unless the Royal Mail option is selected. Deliveries may require a signature on delivery.
* Due to our couriers charging additional shipping costs to certain UK postcodes we have to unfortunately charge additional shipping costs to these postcode areas as follows.
AB 31-38 & 40-56, BT, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA ,KW ,PA, PH ,ZE
Additional costs will be charged at the checkout and the delivery lead time will be extended by an extra day.
All orders should be received by our UK customers in a maximum 5 working days, if your order has not been received by this time please contact us at email@example.com or on 0191 3773737.