Sealey WD202 Fixed Frame Industrial Crane 2tonne
Availability: Out of stock
• Dead man's hand operation for additional safety.
• Designed for heavy industrial and commercial vehicle applications.
• Large diameter polyamide castors allow easy rolling and will not damage or mark workshop floors.
• Features extending jib, a 135° rotating hydraulic unit for easy operation and dead man's lowering mechanism for safe handling of heavy loads.
• Low-slung leg design for easy access to the toughest jobs.
• Made in Europe.
Model No: WD202
Lifting Capacity Position 1: 2000kg
Lifting Capacity Position 2: 1750kg
Lifting Capacity Position 3: 1650kg
Lifting Capacity Position 4: -
Lifting Capacity Position 5: -
Max. Lift Ht at Max. Jib Ext. Position 1: 2200mm
Max. Lift Ht at Max. Jib Ext. Position 2: 2260mm
Max. Lift Ht at Max. Jib Ext. Position 3: 2300mm
Max. Lift Ht at Max. Jib Ext. Position 4: -
Max. Lift Ht at Max. Jib Ext. Position 5: -
Length of Jib Position 1: 1250mm
Length of Jib Position 2: 1400mm
Length of Jib Position 3: 1550mm
Length of Jib Position 4: -
Length of Jib Position 5: -
Height Jib Down: 1750mm
Length Legs Extended: -
Rear Width: 990mm
Width Inside Front Frame: 810mm
Width Front Frame: 990mm
Height Legs Folded: -
Height of Frame: 190mm
|PDF Instructions Download||Download PDF|
|PDF Parts List Download||N/A|
We use a variety of carriers to ship goods to our customers to give you the best delivery service possible. These include DPD, UK Mail and Royal Mail.
Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout stage or a shipping quote can be obtained in your shopping cart.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship spray paint and aerosols internationally.
Customers selecting this delivery option will usually have their orders delivered in 1 - 3 working days. We usually dispatch all orders within 48 hours of ordering. Free delivery on orders over £50.*
Next Day Delivery
Customers selecting this delivery option will have their order delivered the next working day, orders need to be placed before 3pm for this service.*
Next day is the next working day so an order placed on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
All deliveries are dispatched with a courier unless the Royal Mail option is selected. Deliveries will usually require a signature on delivery.
* Due to our couriers charging additional shipping costs to certain UK postcodes we have to unfortunately charge additional shipping costs to these postcode areas as follows.
AB 31-38 & 40-56, BT, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA ,KW ,PA, PH ,ZE
Additional costs will be charged at the checkout and the delivery lead time will be extended by an extra day.
All orders should be received by our UK customers in a maximum 5 working days, if your order has not been received by this time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0191 3773737.