Sealey G2000I Generator Inverter 2000W 230V 4-Stroke Engine
Availability: In stock
• Smart throttle sensor automatically adjusts the engine speed to precisely match the load, which allows the generator to run quieter whilst increasing fuel efficiency and lengthening engine life.
• Starts easily with a light pull recoil start.
• Fitted with brushless alternator and electronic ignition for easy maintenance.
• Includes USB outlet for charging and operating small electric devices.
• Supplied with electric circuit breaker.
• 3 LED display panel to indicate output, overload and low oil alarm.
• Fitted with 2 x 230V sockets, 12V battery charging outlet and 5V USB socket.
• Low oil cut-out and overload protection.
Model No: G2000I
Motor Power: 2.2kW/2.9hp
Motor Type: 4-Stroke Petrol
Fuel: Unleaded 95 RON
Output: 230V - 50Hz/12V DC
Current Rating: 6.96A/8.0A
Continuous Power Rating: 1600W
Maximum Power Rating: 2000W
Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.4ltr
Maximum Running Time: 4.2hrs
Noise Rating: 65dB @ 7mtrs (±5dB)
Dry Weight: 26.5kg
Dimensions (L x W x H): 555 x 330 x 460mm
|PDF Instructions Download||Download PDF|
|PDF Parts List Download||Download PDF|
We use a variety of carriers to ship goods to our customers to give you the best delivery service possible. These include DPD, UK Mail and Royal Mail.
Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout stage or a shipping quote can be obtained in your shopping cart.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship spray paint and aerosols internationally.
Customers selecting this delivery option will usually have their orders delivered in 1 - 3 working days. We usually dispatch all orders within 48 hours of ordering and whenever possible the same day. Free delivery on orders over £50.*
Next Day Delivery
Customers selecting this delivery option will have their order delivered the next working day, orders need to be placed before 3pm for this service.*
Next day is the next working day so an order placed on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
All deliveries are dispatched with a courier unless the Royal Mail option is selected. Deliveries may require a signature on delivery.
* Due to our couriers charging additional shipping costs to certain UK postcodes we have to unfortunately charge additional shipping costs to these postcode areas as follows.
AB 31-38 & 40-56, BT, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA ,KW ,PA, PH ,ZE
Additional costs will be charged at the checkout and the delivery lead time will be extended by an extra day.
All orders should be received by our UK customers in a maximum 5 working days, if your order has not been received by this time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0191 3773737.