Sealey SM3002 Metal Working Lathe 300mm Between Centres
Availability: In stock
• Powered by a 300W motor this compact unit features variable speed reversible drive and powered cutting facility for right and left hand threads.
• Supplied with self centring three jaw chuck, four-way tool post, swarf tray and rear splash guard.
• Complies with Safety of Machinery (Safety) Regulations 1992 (and amendments), is fully CE approved and supplied with emergency stop button and chuck guard.
• An optional stand is available, order Model No. SM3002ST.
Model No: SM3002
Spindle Speed Range: 100-2500rpm
Distance Between Centres: 300mm
Centre Height: 90mm
Maximum Workpiece Diameter: 180mm
Spindle Bore: 20mm
Spindle Taper: MT3
Tailstock Taper: MT2
Dimensions: 300 x 300 x 830mm
Motor Power: 300W - 230V
|PDF Instructions Download||Download PDF|
|PDF Parts List Download||Download PDF|
We use a variety of carriers to ship goods to our customers to give you the best delivery service possible. These include DPD, UK Mail and Royal Mail.
Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout stage or a shipping quote can be obtained in your shopping cart.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship spray paint and aerosols internationally.
Customers selecting this delivery option will usually have their orders delivered in 1 - 3 working days. We usually dispatch all orders within 48 hours of ordering and whenever possible the same day. Free delivery on orders over £50.*
Next Day Delivery
Customers selecting this delivery option will have their order delivered the next working day, orders need to be placed before 3pm for this service.*
Next day is the next working day so an order placed on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
All deliveries are dispatched with a courier unless the Royal Mail option is selected. Deliveries may require a signature on delivery.
* Due to our couriers charging additional shipping costs to certain UK postcodes we have to unfortunately charge additional shipping costs to these postcode areas as follows.
AB 31-38 & 40-56, BT, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA ,KW ,PA, PH ,ZE
Additional costs will be charged at the checkout and the delivery lead time will be extended by an extra day.
All orders should be received by our UK customers in a maximum 5 working days, if your order has not been received by this time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0191 3773737.