Sealey SM27 Metal Working Lathe 500mm Between Centres
Availability: In stock
• Features power feed for even surface finish and thread cutting.
• Four-way tool post mounted on compound slide mechanism enables fast interchange of cutting tools with accurate feed.
• Powered by 550W motor through six-speed gearbox.
• Incorporates quiet running PTO gearbox with oil bath lubrication for power feed.
• Supplied with three-jaw chuck and dead centre.
• Fitted with no-load voltage release switch.
• Meets Supply of Machinery (Safety) Regulations 1992 (and amendments).
• Workshop stand available as an optional extra, order Model No. SM27ST.
Model No: SM27
Centre Height Over Table: 150mm
Centre Height Over Saddle: 80mm
Distance Between Centres: 500mm
Spindle Bore: Ø26mm
Speed Range: 160-1600rpm
Head Stock Taper: MT4
Tail Stock Taper: MT3
Tail Stock Travel: 40mm
Metric Pitch Quantity: 14
Metric Pitch Range: 0.5-3mm
Inch Pitch Quantity: 20
Inch Pitch Range: 11-40tpi
Motor Power: 550W
|PDF Instructions Download||Download PDF|
|PDF Parts List Download||N/A|
We use a variety of carriers to ship goods to our customers to give you the best delivery service possible. These include DPD, UK Mail and Royal Mail.
Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout stage or a shipping quote can be obtained in your shopping cart.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship spray paint and aerosols internationally.
Customers selecting this delivery option will usually have their orders delivered in 1 - 3 working days. We usually dispatch all orders within 48 hours of ordering and whenever possible the same day. Free delivery on orders over £50.*
Next Day Delivery
Customers selecting this delivery option will have their order delivered the next working day, orders need to be placed before 3pm for this service.*
Next day is the next working day so an order placed on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
All deliveries are dispatched with a courier unless the Royal Mail option is selected. Deliveries may require a signature on delivery.
* Due to our couriers charging additional shipping costs to certain UK postcodes we have to unfortunately charge additional shipping costs to these postcode areas as follows.
AB 31-38 & 40-56, BT, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA ,KW ,PA, PH ,ZE
Additional costs will be charged at the checkout and the delivery lead time will be extended by an extra day.
All orders should be received by our UK customers in a maximum 5 working days, if your order has not been received by this time please contact us at email@example.com or on 0191 3773737.