Sealey GDM180B Pillar Drill Bench 16-Speed 1085mm Height 750W/230V
Availability: In stock
• Meets Safety of Machinery (Safety) Regulations 1992 (and amendments).
• Safety devices fitted include a no voltage release switch, allowing insurance company approval for use in educational establishments.
• Models GDM50B and up have Morse taper spindle housings for taking taper shank drill bits.
• All models offer multiple speed drives and access to drive belts is denied during operation by mechanical protection.
• All drills are fitted with rack and pinion feed shafts with preset depth control for repetitive work.
• Mortise attachments are available for all models GDM120B - GDM200F inclusive.
Model No: GDM180B
Drilling Capacity (Chuck Size): 20mm
Spindle Nose Taper: MT3
Spindle Centre to Column: 220mm
Spindle Travel: 80mm
Number of Speeds: 16
Speed Range: 120-3000rpm
Maximum Distance Spindle to Table: 495mm
Maximum Distance Spindle to Base: 685mm
Working Table Surface Size: Ø355mm
Working Base Surface Size: 245 x 240mm
Overall Base Size: 520 x 320mm
Column Diameter: 80mm
Collar Diameter: 75mm
Overall Height: 1085mm
Motor Power (Start): 550W (750W)
Optional Keyless Chuck 16mm: n/a
|PDF Instructions Download||Download PDF|
|PDF Parts List Download||Download PDF|
We use a variety of carriers to ship goods to our customers to give you the best delivery service possible. These include DPD, UK Mail and Royal Mail.
Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout stage or a shipping quote can be obtained in your shopping cart.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship spray paint and aerosols internationally.
Customers selecting this delivery option will usually have their orders delivered in 1 - 3 working days. We usually dispatch all orders within 48 hours of ordering and whenever possible the same day. Free delivery on orders over £50.*
Next Day Delivery
Customers selecting this delivery option will have their order delivered the next working day, orders need to be placed before 3pm for this service.*
Next day is the next working day so an order placed on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
All deliveries are dispatched with a courier unless the Royal Mail option is selected. Deliveries may require a signature on delivery.
* Due to our couriers charging additional shipping costs to certain UK postcodes we have to unfortunately charge additional shipping costs to these postcode areas as follows.
AB 31-38 & 40-56, BT, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA ,KW ,PA, PH ,ZE
Additional costs will be charged at the checkout and the delivery lead time will be extended by an extra day.
All orders should be received by our UK customers in a maximum 5 working days, if your order has not been received by this time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0191 3773737.