Sealey PDM240F Pillar Drill Floor 16-Speed 1635mm Height 230V
Availability: In stock
• Meets Safety of Machinery (Safety) Regulations 1992 (and amendments).
• Features heavy-duty aluminium-bodied motor for long and reliable performance.
• Electrical circuitry protected with no-volt release switch to prevent inadvertent start up and pulley cover protected by microswitch to prevent drill operating when cover is open.
• Fitted with an integral work light which illuminates the drilling table giving operator a clear view of the drilling process.
• Supplied with flip-up chuck guard.
• Large sized square table fitted with precision rack and pinion height adjustment.
Model No: PDM240F
Drilling Capacity (Chuck Size): 20mm
Spindle Nose Taper: MT3
Spindle Centre to Column: 216mm
Spindle Travel: 80mm
Number of Speeds: 16
Speed Range: 160-3000rpm
Maximum Distance Spindle to Table: 720mm
Maximum Distance Spindle to Base: 1230mm
Working Table Surface Size: 356 x 356mm
Working Base Surface Size: 205 x 200mm
Overall Base Size: 495 x 290mm
Column Diameter: 80mm
Collar Diameter: 75mm
Overall Height: 1635mm
Motor Power: 750W (925W)
Optional Keyless Chuck 16mm: PDM/KC
Integral Work Light (Bulb not included): Yes
|PDF Instructions Download||Download PDF|
|PDF Parts List Download||Download PDF|
We use a variety of carriers to ship goods to our customers to give you the best delivery service possible. These include DPD, UK Mail and Royal Mail.
Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout stage or a shipping quote can be obtained in your shopping cart.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship spray paint and aerosols internationally.
Customers selecting this delivery option will usually have their orders delivered in 1 - 3 working days. We usually dispatch all orders within 48 hours of ordering and whenever possible the same day. Free delivery on orders over £50.*
Next Day Delivery
Customers selecting this delivery option will have their order delivered the next working day, orders need to be placed before 3pm for this service.*
Next day is the next working day so an order placed on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
All deliveries are dispatched with a courier unless the Royal Mail option is selected. Deliveries may require a signature on delivery.
* Due to our couriers charging additional shipping costs to certain UK postcodes we have to unfortunately charge additional shipping costs to these postcode areas as follows.
AB 31-38 & 40-56, BT, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA ,KW ,PA, PH ,ZE
Additional costs will be charged at the checkout and the delivery lead time will be extended by an extra day.
All orders should be received by our UK customers in a maximum 5 working days, if your order has not been received by this time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0191 3773737.