Sealey TP69 Vacuum Oil & Fluid Extractor Manual 6.5ltr
Availability: In stock
• Also suitable for low viscosity fluids such as water.
• Supplied with Ø5.8 and Ø6.7mm suction probes and a 1mtr extension tube.
• Uses probes to drain engine oil through the dipstick hole.
• Can also be used for draining fish tanks, basins and sinks.
Model No: TP69
Suction Probes: Ø5.8 x 850mm, Ø6.7 x 850mm
Extension Tube: Ø9.5 x 1000mm
|PDF Instructions Download||Download PDF|
|PDF Parts List Download||Download PDF|
We use a variety of carriers to ship goods to our customers to give you the best delivery service possible. These include DPD, UK Mail and Royal Mail.
Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout stage or a shipping quote can be obtained in your shopping cart.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship spray paint and aerosols internationally.
Customers selecting this delivery option will usually have their orders delivered in 1 - 3 working days. We usually dispatch all orders within 48 hours of ordering. Free delivery on orders over £50.*
Next Day Delivery
Customers selecting this delivery option will have their order delivered the next working day, orders need to be placed before 3pm for this service.*
Next day is the next working day so an order placed on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
All deliveries are dispatched with a courier unless the Royal Mail option is selected. Deliveries will usually require a signature on delivery.
* Due to our couriers charging additional shipping costs to certain UK postcodes we have to unfortunately charge additional shipping costs to these postcode areas as follows.
AB 31-38 & 40-56, BT, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA ,KW ,PA, PH ,ZE
Additional costs will be charged at the checkout and the delivery lead time will be extended by an extra day.
All orders should be received by our UK customers in a maximum 5 working days, if your order has not been received by this time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0191 3773737.