Sealey SM1100 Wood Lathe 10-Speed 1100mm Centres
Availability: In stock
• Powered by smooth operating 550W induction motor.
• Plate clutch allows seamless speed control without the need to stop the motor and adjust belts and pulleys.
• Hollow centred head and tail stocks allow hole boring.
• One-piece machined lathe bed with head stock extension for bowl turning and sanding operations.
• Head stock rotates through five preset positions for outboard bowl turning.
• Includes floor stand and BS approved 3-pin plug.
Model No: SM1100
Supplied with: Face Plate, Live & Dead Centres, Revolving Dead Centre, Tool Rest & Wrenches
Turning Capacity - Over Bed: 370mm
Turning Capacity - Over Tool Rest: 270mm
Thread Size: 3/4" x 16tpi
Distance Between Centres: 1100mm
Tailstock Taper: MT2
Turning Speed Range: 500-2000rpm
Motor Power: 550W - 230V
|PDF Instructions Download||Download PDF|
|PDF Parts List Download||Download PDF|
We use a variety of carriers to ship goods to our customers to give you the best delivery service possible. These include DPD, UK Mail and Royal Mail.
Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout stage or a shipping quote can be obtained in your shopping cart.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship spray paint and aerosols internationally.
Customers selecting this delivery option will usually have their orders delivered in 1 - 3 working days. We usually dispatch all orders within 48 hours of ordering and whenever possible the same day. Free delivery on orders over £50.*
Next Day Delivery
Customers selecting this delivery option will have their order delivered the next working day, orders need to be placed before 3pm for this service.*
Next day is the next working day so an order placed on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
All deliveries are dispatched with a courier unless the Royal Mail option is selected. Deliveries may require a signature on delivery.
* Due to our couriers charging additional shipping costs to certain UK postcodes we have to unfortunately charge additional shipping costs to these postcode areas as follows.
AB 31-38 & 40-56, BT, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA ,KW ,PA, PH ,ZE
Additional costs will be charged at the checkout and the delivery lead time will be extended by an extra day.
All orders should be received by our UK customers in a maximum 5 working days, if your order has not been received by this time please contact us at email@example.com or on 0191 3773737.