Ansell 93-250 TouchNTuff Nitrile PF Disposable Gloves Dark Grey
Key features and benefits
- Features Ansell Grip™ Technology, which minimizes force required to grip objects for reduced fatigue and increased productivity
- Minimizes finger force required to grip wet and dry objects (80% less force required) when compared to standard nitrile gloves
- Minimizes palm force required to grip wet objects (45% less force required) and dry objects (33% less force required) when compared to standard nitrile gloves
- Soft nitrile formulation provides comfort for long wear times
- Silicone free for superior product protection
Availability: In stock
Made with Ansell Grip™ Technology, TouchNTuff® 93-250 is a dark grey nitrile glove that significantly reduces the amount of force required to effectively grip wet, dry and oily objects. Its soft, yet robust, nitrile formulation provides enhanced chemical splash resistance against a wide range of acids, bases and solvents.
- Clean room cleaning and preparing
- Engine transmission and repair
- General Purpose Auto Aftermarket
- Oil, fluids and filter change
- Product shipping, transport and delivery
- Sample taking and processing
- Spill or leakage cleanup
- Transferring liquids
- Transferring liquids and solids
Standards and certifications
Arrêté du 09/11/04
FDA21 CFR 177-2600
German Rec Food Comm
Material Nitrile Not Made From Natural Rubber Yes Color Anthracite Grey Cuff Length Standard Powder Content Powder-Free External Glove Surface Textured Fingers Freedom From Holes 1.5 AQL Palm Thickness (mm/mil) 0.12 mm / 4.7 mil Allergy Prevention Latex (Type I) Available Sizes XS (5.5 - 6) - S (6.5 - 7) - M (7.5 - 8) - L (8.5 - 9) - XL (9.5 - 10) Tested for use with Chemotherapy drugs No Silicone Free Yes Sterile No Anti-Static Yes
|Glove Type||Nitrile, Waterproof, Food Approved, Powder Free, EN374 AQL 1.5|
We use a variety of carriers to ship goods to our customers to give you the best delivery service possible. These include DPD, UK Mail and Royal Mail.
Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout stage or a shipping quote can be obtained in your shopping cart.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship spray paint and aerosols internationally.
Customers selecting this delivery option will usually have their orders delivered in 1 - 3 working days. We usually dispatch all orders within 48 hours of ordering and whenever possible the same day. Free delivery on orders over £50.*
Next Day Delivery
Customers selecting this delivery option will have their order delivered the next working day, orders need to be placed before 3pm for this service.*
Next day is the next working day so an order placed on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
All deliveries are dispatched with a courier unless the Royal Mail option is selected. Deliveries may require a signature on delivery.
* Due to our couriers charging additional shipping costs to certain UK postcodes we have to unfortunately charge additional shipping costs to these postcode areas as follows.
AB 31-38 & 40-56, BT, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA ,KW ,PA, PH ,ZE
Additional costs will be charged at the checkout and the delivery lead time will be extended by an extra day.
All orders should be received by our UK customers in a maximum 5 working days, if your order has not been received by this time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0191 3773737.