Ansell White PVC Apron 33 x 44 inch
Key features and benefits
- Wherever oil, grease and chemicals are present, Ansell aprons help workers keep clean and protected from harmful contact
- PVC (Vinyl) aprons traditionally offer excellent protection where splashes from acids and caustic bases are a concern
- The PVC construction is flexible yet offers resistance to abrasion and puncture
- Sealed grommets with adjustable tiesallow for size adjustment without tear-out
Availability: In stock
- These heavy duty PVC aprons feature 18mil die cut PVC and offer users a combination chemical splash protection and flexible comforts
- 48 inch ties and sealed grommets provide a durable, consistent and adjustable fit on all sizes and styles
- Equipment maintenance and repair
- Packing of fillets and ground meat
- Plant disinfection and sanitization
- Storing and transportation
- Transferring liquids
|Available Sizes||33" x 44"|
|Specific Needs||Chemical - Non-Hazardous|
|Silicone Free||Not Tested|
We use a variety of carriers to ship goods to our customers to give you the best delivery service possible. These include DPD, UK Mail and Royal Mail.
Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout stage or a shipping quote can be obtained in your shopping cart.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship spray paint and aerosols internationally.
Customers selecting this delivery option will usually have their orders delivered in 1 - 3 working days. We usually dispatch all orders within 48 hours of ordering and whenever possible the same day. Free delivery on orders over £50.*
Next Day Delivery
Customers selecting this delivery option will have their order delivered the next working day, orders need to be placed before 3pm for this service.*
Next day is the next working day so an order placed on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
All deliveries are dispatched with a courier unless the Royal Mail option is selected. Deliveries may require a signature on delivery.
* Due to our couriers charging additional shipping costs to certain UK postcodes we have to unfortunately charge additional shipping costs to these postcode areas as follows.
AB 31-38 & 40-56, BT, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA ,KW ,PA, PH ,ZE
Additional costs will be charged at the checkout and the delivery lead time will be extended by an extra day.
All orders should be received by our UK customers in a maximum 5 working days, if your order has not been received by this time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0191 3773737.