Ansell 37-200 Light Green Nitrile Household Chemical Resistant Gloves
Key features and benefits
- ULTRAGRIP TECHNOLOGY features an innovative raised diamond grip
- 100% latex free
- Green color
Availability: In stock
- Lightweight reusable, nitrile gloves designed specifically for food processing and handling
- Ansell UltraGrip™ technology: thanks to the raised diamond-pattern surfacing it offers unmatched grip in wet and oily conditions
- Outstanding flexibility and dexterity, even at low temperature
- The liquid-proof VersaTouch™ 37-200 can be used on its own or as outer glove over thermal liners or cut-resistant gloves
- The latex-free formulation of these gloves presents no risk of Type 1 allergies
- Dairy Processing
- Fruit and Vegetable Processing
- Poultry Processing
- Prepared Meals
Standards and certifications
Anti-static No Available Sizes 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 Chlorinated Yes Coating Color Green Coating Material Nitrile Construction Unsupported Cuff Style Gauntlet Latex Free Yes Length 320 mm/ 12.6 inches Liner Material N/A Specific Needs Food Silicone Free Yes Thickness 8 mil
|Glove Type||Nitrile, Waterproof, Food Approved, EN388 Abrasion Resistance 2, EN388 Puncture Resistance 1, EN374 J n-Heptan, EN374 K Sodium hydroxide 40%, EN374 T 37% formaldehyde|
We use a variety of carriers to ship goods to our customers to give you the best delivery service possible. These include DPD, UK Mail and Royal Mail.
Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout stage or a shipping quote can be obtained in your shopping cart.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship spray paint and aerosols internationally.
Free Standard Delivery
Customers selecting this delivery option will usually have their orders delivered in 1 - 3 working days. We usually dispatch all orders within 48 hours of ordering and whenever possible the same day. Free delivery to most UK postcodes.
Next Day Delivery
Customers selecting this delivery option will have their order delivered the next working day, orders need to be placed before 3pm for this service.*
Next day is the next working day so an order placed on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
* Due to our couriers charging additional shipping costs to certain UK postcodes we have to unfortunately charge additional shipping costs to these postcode areas as follows.
AB 31-38 & 40-56, BT, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA ,KW ,PA, PH ,ZE
Additional costs will be charged at the checkout and the delivery lead time will be extended by an extra day.
All orders should be received by our UK customers in a maximum 5 working days, if your order has not been received by this time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0191 3773737.