Ansell AlphaTec 58-330 AquaDri Green Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves
Less sweat equals greater comfort and performance
- AlphaTec AQUADRI gloves are addressing the most relevant need for the workers: Sweat Reduction; Less Sweat equals Greater Comfort and Performance
Availability: In stock
- The new AlphaTec AQUADRI gloves are engineered with a unique moisture management technology that keeps hands dryer for significantly longer
periods of time
- The design features a two-layered coating construction with a superior nitrile film for advanced chemical protection and an inner soft foam coating
helps feeling the difference especially when sweaty hands are a problem and resulting in an improved user comfort and performance
- Patented AQUADRI technology brings a unique performance in moisture management that significantly reduces sweat build up inside the glove
under hot & humid environments
- The new AlphaTec AQUADRI gloves are addressing the most relevant need for the workers: Sweat Reduction; Less Sweat equals Greater Comfort and
- Assembly & inspection of components
- Cleaning furnaces, distillation pumps, valves or lines and crackers BTX process
- Handling incoming goods
- Loading and unloading process equipment
- Oil, fluids and filter change
- Opening and draining pumps valves or lines
- Opening furnaces draining pumps valves or lines and crackers BTX process
- Painting or cleaning tools or robots
- Plating, coating, sealing, painting
- Transferring liquids and solids
- Transferring liquids and solids between vessels and tanks and process equipment
Reach CompliantAdditional InfoAdditional Info
SKU ANS-58-330 Barcode 10076490473072 Manufacturer Ansell Weight 0.8000 Glove Type Nitrile, Waterproof, Food Approved, EN388 Abrasion Resistance 4, EN388 Cut Resistance 1, EN388 Puncture Resistance 1, EN374 AQL 1.5, EN374 J n-Heptan, EN374 K Sodium hydroxide 40%, EN374 L Sulfuric acid 96%, EN374 O Ammonia hydroxide 25% , EN374 P 30% hydrogen peroxide, EN374 T 37% formaldehydeReviewsDelivery
We use a variety of carriers to ship goods to our customers to give you the best delivery service possible. These include DPD, UK Mail and Royal Mail.
Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout stage or a shipping quote can be obtained in your shopping cart.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship spray paint and aerosols internationally.
Customers selecting this delivery option will usually have their orders delivered in 1 - 3 working days. We usually dispatch all orders within 48 hours of ordering and whenever possible the same day. Free delivery on orders over £50.*
Next Day Delivery
Customers selecting this delivery option will have their order delivered the next working day, orders need to be placed before 3pm for this service.*
Next day is the next working day so an order placed on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
All deliveries are dispatched with a courier unless the Royal Mail option is selected. Deliveries may require a signature on delivery.
* Due to our couriers charging additional shipping costs to certain UK postcodes we have to unfortunately charge additional shipping costs to these postcode areas as follows.
AB 31-38 & 40-56, BT, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA ,KW ,PA, PH ,ZE
Additional costs will be charged at the checkout and the delivery lead time will be extended by an extra day.
All orders should be received by our UK customers in a maximum 5 working days, if your order has not been received by this time please contact us at email@example.com or on 0191 3773737.
|Available Sizes||7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11|
|Grip Design||Reversed Lozenge|
|Length||320 mm, 12 inches|
|Liner Material||Aquadri® 2|