Ansell EDGE 48-126 Black PU Coated Gloves
A good level of abrasion resistance & grip, as well as high tactility in dry to slightly oily environments. Ansell good alternative to Marigold PX120
Availability: In stock
Key features and benefits
- Now with EN level 4 of abrasion and good tear resistance, good grip, improved productivity
- EDGE 48-126 shows dirt less, glove is discarded less quickly
- Seamless structure; ensures comfort and encourages safety and glove usage
- Made with a black 15 gauge highly comfortable and dexterous polyester liner (depending on the application requirement)
- EDGE 48-126 industrial work glove combines a seamless knitted liner with elasticized knit wrist dipped into black polyurethane coating.
- This combination provides good flexibility and finger dexterity compared to cotton canvas or thick cotton gloves.
- EDGE 48-126 is the efficient choice for an inexpensive light duty glove solution with quality features.
|Available Sizes||6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11|
|Length||220-270 mm, 8.66-10.63 inches|
|Washing Temperature||40 °C (104 °F)|
|Glove Type||PU, EN388 Abrasion Resistance 4, EN388 Cut Resistance 1, EN388 Tear Resistance 2, EN388 Puncture Resistance 1|
We use a variety of carriers to ship goods to our customers to give you the best delivery service possible. These include DPD, UK Mail and Royal Mail.
Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout stage or a shipping quote can be obtained in your shopping cart.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship spray paint and aerosols internationally.
Free Standard Delivery
Customers selecting this delivery option will usually have their orders delivered in 1 - 3 working days. We usually dispatch all orders within 48 hours of ordering and whenever possible the same day. Free delivery to most UK postcodes.
Next Day Delivery
Customers selecting this delivery option will have their order delivered the next working day, orders need to be placed before 3pm for this service.*
Next day is the next working day so an order placed on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
* Due to our couriers charging additional shipping costs to certain UK postcodes we have to unfortunately charge additional shipping costs to these postcode areas as follows.
AB 31-38 & 40-56, BT, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA ,KW ,PA, PH ,ZE
Additional costs will be charged at the checkout and the delivery lead time will be extended by an extra day.
All orders should be received by our UK customers in a maximum 5 working days, if your order has not been received by this time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0191 3773737.