ANSELL HYFLEX 11-101 PU Palm ESD Touch Screen Gloves
Availability: In stock
- The HyFlex® 11-101 and 11-105 gloves deliver the perfect solution for people operating touch screens during work. The gloves are made out of a conductive yarn in order to enable interaction with a touch screen, providing the necessary precision and sensitivity
- The polyutherane coating makes the fingers slide gently over the screen. With the 11-101 being palm dipped for the best mechanical resistance, and the 11-105 being finger dipped for better comfort, fit and flexibility
- For single use glove applications, 11-105 can be worn as a liner under disposable gloves to operate touch screens (Does not work with all disposable gloves, especially polyisoprene)
- Both of these gloves provide comfort with their breathability, tactility and flexibility by the use of a textile liner made of high-tenacity polyamide continuous thread
- Delivery of parts to production line
- Delivery of vehicles to expedition area
- Driving fork lifts, trailers
- Loading and unloading of proces equipment
- Production line support & maintenance
|Available Sizes||6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11|
|Construction||Coated - Knitted|
|Length||205-255 mm, 8"-10"|
|Liner Material||Polyamide Copper fiber|
|Specific Needs||ESD - Anti-Static|
Standards and certifications
We use a variety of carriers to ship goods to our customers to give you the best delivery service possible. These include DPD, UK Mail and Royal Mail.
Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout stage or a shipping quote can be obtained in your shopping cart.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship spray paint and aerosols internationally.
Free Standard Delivery
Customers selecting this delivery option will usually have their orders delivered in 1 - 3 working days. We usually dispatch all orders within 48 hours of ordering and whenever possible the same day. Free delivery to most UK postcodes.
Next Day Delivery
Customers selecting this delivery option will have their order delivered the next working day, orders need to be placed before 3pm for this service.*
Next day is the next working day so an order placed on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
* Due to our couriers charging additional shipping costs to certain UK postcodes we have to unfortunately charge additional shipping costs to these postcode areas as follows.
AB 31-38 & 40-56, BT, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA ,KW ,PA, PH ,ZE
Additional costs will be charged at the checkout and the delivery lead time will be extended by an extra day.
All orders should be received by our UK customers in a maximum 5 working days, if your order has not been received by this time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0191 3773737.