Marigold G04Y Suregrip Yellow Latex Chemical Resistant Gloves
G04Y gloves have high resistance to water based chemicals. Long cuff and heavier weight natural rubber latex glove for extra protection.
Also ideal for Houshold use. Thicker than standared houshold gloves
Availability: In stock
Suregrip™G04Y A heavy duty chemical resistanct glove with raised diamond grip and 100% cotton flock lined for better comfort
Key features and benefits
- Beaded cuff
- Food approved
- Excellent dry and wet grip
- Flexible & very comfortable
- Natural rubber latex glove, flock lined 100% cotton for a better comfort.
- Long cuff and heavier weight for extra protection.
- Beaded cuff for tear resistance and easy donning.
- High resistance to water based chemicals.
- Raised pattern on palms and fingers for excellent dry and wet grip.
- Good resistance to abrasion.
- Resistant and flexible, very comfortable.
Standards and certifications
|Available Sizes||7.5 - 8.5 - 9.5 - 10.5|
|Coating Material||Natural Latex Rubber|
|Cuff Style||Rolled Beaded|
|Length||320 mm, 12.6 inches|
|Liner Material||Cotton Flocking|
|Glove Type||Latex, Waterproof, Food Approved, EN388 Abrasion Resistance 3, EN388 Cut Resistance 1, EN388 Tear Resistance 1, EN374 AQL 0.65, EN374 A Methanol, EN374 K Sodium hydroxide 40%, EN374 L Sulfuric acid 96%|
We use a variety of carriers to ship goods to our customers to give you the best delivery service possible. These include DPD, UK Mail and Royal Mail.
Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout stage or a shipping quote can be obtained in your shopping cart.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship spray paint and aerosols internationally.
Free Standard Delivery
Customers selecting this delivery option will usually have their orders delivered in 1 - 3 working days. We usually dispatch all orders within 48 hours of ordering and whenever possible the same day. Free delivery to most UK postcodes.
Next Day Delivery
Customers selecting this delivery option will have their order delivered the next working day, orders need to be placed before 3pm for this service.*
Next day is the next working day so an order placed on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
* Due to our couriers charging additional shipping costs to certain UK postcodes we have to unfortunately charge additional shipping costs to these postcode areas as follows.
AB 31-38 & 40-56, BT, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA ,KW ,PA, PH ,ZE
Additional costs will be charged at the checkout and the delivery lead time will be extended by an extra day.
All orders should be received by our UK customers in a maximum 5 working days, if your order has not been received by this time please contact us at email@example.com or on 0191 3773737.