Sealey SM2503 Mini Lathe & Drilling Machine
Availability: Out of stock
• Features two 150W motors, one to operate the drill/mill and the other to power the lathe.
• The lathe cutting feed can be power driven or advanced manually.
• Thread cutting may also be undertaken with the optional thread cutting kit.
• Supplied with Metric graduated scales and all necessary tools required for setting and adjusting.
• Complies with Safety of Machinery (Safety) Regulations 1992 (and amendments) and is fully CE approved.
• An optional stand is available, order Model No. SM3002ST.
Model No: SM2503
Specification - Cutting:
Swing Over Bed: 140mm
Distance Between Centres: 250mm
Spindle Hole Taper: MT2
Cross Slide Travel: 61mm
Tailstock Taper: MT1
Spindle Speed (Variable): 100-2000rpm
Range of Metric Threads: 5 Pitches (0.5-1.25mm)
Specification - Drilling:
Maximum Drilling/Milling Capacity: 10mm
Drilling/Milling Spindle Travel: 30mm
Drilling/Milling Spindle Speed: 100-1300rpm
Distance from Spindle to Table: 180mm
Distance from Spindle Centre to Column: 100mm
Motor Power: 2 x 150W - 230V
|PDF Instructions Download||Download PDF|
|PDF Parts List Download||Download PDF|
We use a variety of carriers to ship goods to our customers to give you the best delivery service possible. These include DPD, UK Mail and Royal Mail.
Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout stage or a shipping quote can be obtained in your shopping cart.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship spray paint and aerosols internationally.
Free Standard Delivery
Customers selecting this delivery option will usually have their orders delivered in 1 - 3 working days. We usually dispatch all orders within 48 hours of ordering and whenever possible the same day. Free delivery to most UK postcodes.
Next Day Delivery
Customers selecting this delivery option will have their order delivered the next working day, orders need to be placed before 3pm for this service.*
Next day is the next working day so an order placed on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
* Due to our couriers charging additional shipping costs to certain UK postcodes we have to unfortunately charge additional shipping costs to these postcode areas as follows.
AB 31-38 & 40-56, BT, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA ,KW ,PA, PH ,ZE
Additional costs will be charged at the checkout and the delivery lead time will be extended by an extra day.
All orders should be received by our UK customers in a maximum 5 working days, if your order has not been received by this time please contact us at email@example.com or on 0191 3773737.